25 July 2011

Kelly Rowland Recruits Big Sean for Second Single, 'Lay It on Me'


Following the success of yet another week atop of the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart with Lil Wayne assisted smash "Motivation,"Kelly Rowland changes tempos and rappers on her second single, "Lay It on Me."



Amongst 808s and a high-energy tinkling piano production, Kelly tells her man exactly what she wants on the Hit-Boy produced track. "I wanna just kiss you now, I wanna just touch you now, I wanna just give you all my love tonight," Rowland sings.

This is perfect timing for a Big Sean feature. His feature on "Lay It on Me" precedes the release of his album debut, "Finally Famous" (June 28). Sean is equally as confident and direct in the frisky track, "The king of California kings/ You gotta call me sire/ Watch me lay it down/ And I ain't even tired."

Kelly's third studio album, "Here I Am" (July 26), is set to feature collaborations with Dr. Luke, Rico Love, RedOne, Stargate, Tricky Stewart, Jim Jonsin, Ester Dean and more. Kelly is currently overseas serving as a newly appointed judge for Britain's "The X Factor."

No comments:

Post a Comment